Made from scrap

Made from scrap
All's well

Followers

Total Pageviews

Monday 23 May 2011

Miscellaneous - Sock Yarn and flowers

 
In my excitement to 'Ta-Dah' my socks I didn't post which yarn I used, so I have done it here in this miscellaneous post.  I still have a small amount left from a 100g ball.  When I regain my knitting mojo I may knit a pair of socks using the left over ball.
 
I wanted to share these Sweet Williams, aren't they pretty?  They are my all time favourite flower.  I would like to say I grew them myself but I didn't, maybe next year, watch this space!    
I think they look particularly fetching in a Jam Jar with my Attic 24 style jar cover.  I would like to say somebody special bought them for me but they didn't!  I bought them myself from the local Mini Supermarket for the grand price of £1.50.  A small price to pay for these little beauties.  I love them.
I call this 'Flaming Katie', it comes in different colours it was all yellow when I bought it.  Over the last few weeks it has changed colour and lived up to the 'Flaming' part of its name.  It isn't photogenic though because I tried several times to capture a nice clear photograph.  To be honest I only bought it for the holder!
Cute isn't she and not as messy as my 'real' girls!

3 comments:

  1. Lol I bought Sweet Williams today too. They make me think of my Granny :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Williams makes me think of a very sweet story when I was VERY pregnant with my daughter. Love them x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since the admin οf this site іs workіng, no unсеrtаinty vеry shortly it ωill be renowned, due to its fеatuге contеnts.
    Here is my web site Robot Chicken Season 6 Episode 1 Online Free Stream

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and enjoy reading all of the feedback from your comments. Thank you for taking the time to stop by and sharing your thoughts. Sadly I have found it necessary to enable word verification, something I was trying to avoid...but I am receiving an unmanageable deluge of Spam! We don't want that do we? xxx :)